Creating A Support Page
Set up a Support Page in your Konvert™ portal to make it easy for your users to contact you should they need support. The Support Page allows your users to contact you by phone, email or by filling out a support form. Once your Support Page is activated, users can access the page by clicking on the Need support? link (Fig. 1) at the bottom of the any page in the portal.
In this article, we will explain:
- How to access support page settings
- How to create a support page
ACCESS SUPPORT PAGE SETTINGS
Your support page can be created and managed through the Portal Settings page. To access the Portal Settings page, click the drop-down menu on the top-left and select the Portal Administration link (Fig. 2).
From the Portal Settings page, click on the Support Settings tab (Fig. 4).
CREATE A SUPPORT PAGE
To create your Support Page, fill out the following Support Settings fields (Fig. 5):
- Support Phone Number: This is the number you want users to call if they need support. If you do not want a support phone number, leave this field blank.
- Support Message: Enter your custom support message to direct users to the best course of action. If you choose not to have a support message, leave this field blank.
- Email Support: Select your preferred email support option.
- Support Email Address: Select this option if you would like to provide your users with an email address. Enter your preferred support email address in the Support email address box (Fig. 6).
- Support Page Form: If you want your users to fill out a support form, select the Support page form button. Enter the email address where you would like form submissions sent (Fig. 7). To enter more than one email address, click the green plus button. The support form will allow users to enter their name, email address and a message (Fig. 8).
- No Email Support: If you choose to offer only a phone number, select the No Email Support button (Fig. 9).
- Click the Save button (Fig. 10).
- To see the changes you made, click the Need support? link (Fig. 1) at the bottom of any page in the portal.