Creating A Support Page
Set up a Support Page in your Portal Settings to help your users have the best Konvert™ experience possible. The Support Page allows your users to contact you by phone, email or by filling out a support form. Users can access the Support Page by clicking on the Need Support? link (Fig. 1) at the bottom of the any page in the portal.
ACCESS YOUR SUPPORT SETTINGS PAGE
Your support settings can be created and managed through the Portal Settings page. To access the Portal Settings page, click the drop-down menu on the left and select Portal Administration (Fig. 2).
CREATING A SUPPORT PAGE
To create your support page, fill out the following fields (Fig. 4):
- Support Phone Number. This is the number you want users to call if they need support. If you do not want a support phone number, leave this field blank.
- Support Message. Enter your custom support message to direct users to the best course of action. If you choose not have a support message, leave this field blank.
- Email Support. Select your preferred email support option.
- Support Email Address. Select this option if you would like to provide your users with an email address. Enter your preferred support email address in the Support Email Address box (Fig. 5)
- Support Form. If you want your users to fill out a support form, select the Support Page Form button. Enter the email address where you would like form submissions sent (Fig. 6). To enter more than one email address, click the green plus button. The Support form will allow users to enter their name, email address, and message (Fig. 7).
- No Email Support. If you choose to offer only a phone number, select the No Email Support button.
- Click Save. To see the changes you made, click the Need Support? link (Fig. 1) at the bottom of any page in the portal.