Skip to main content
- After logging in, click the drop-down menu on the left and select “Digital Asset Library.” This Asset Library Categories page shows a list of categories you can click on to pre-filter the DAM with items from that category. You can also click on one of the “File Types” near the bottom; this will pre-filter the DAM with any items of that type. After completing one of these steps, you are presented with a Results page.
- The Results page will show you all of the files that you have access to in your DAM (on the left), and a list of filtering options (on the right). The main portion of this screen is the document view, where you will see all the files available to you.
- Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for files by title, file name, category, or tag. Type in your search and then hit enter or click the magnifying glass icon on the left of the search bar. You can clear your search by clicking the “X” on the right side of the search bar.
- Underneath the search box, you will see the number of files available for viewing, a button to “Add assets,” buttons to sort the files by name or by date uploaded, and two buttons to toggle the view between icon and list view.
- In icon view, hovering your mouse over each file will show you a magnifying glass that you can click to download the file. Underneath the file you will see the title of the file as well as a download button, an information button and a delete button.
- In list view, click on the download icon to download
- In either view, click the information button to access the document editor.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a button that will allow you to choose how many results to show per page, text showing how many files are currently being displayed, and a pager to switch between multiple pages of files.
- The right side of the page displays the filtering options. Here, you can filter the documents shown by Category, File Type, or User Group.
- Next to “Categories” you will see a blue “Edit” button; this will take you to the category editor.
- To select a filtering option, click its name or the check box next to it. The documents on the left will filter based on your selection.
- You can clear the filters in each section by clicking the “Clear” button at the bottom of the section