Skip to main content
Uploading a Document
- From a Results page, you can add a document by clicking the “Add assets” button beneath the search bar. This will take you to the “Asset Library – Adding Digital Assets” screen, where you can add all of your files to the DAM.
- To upload a document, either drag the document into the area containing the “File within a cloud” logo, or simply click on the area and then select a file from the pop-up menu.
- After dragging or selecting a document, the file will appear with thumbnail and the title of your document.
- Underneath your document(s), you will see a section titled “Assign User Groups.” This will grant document access to any users within the user group you select. Click the name of the user group you would like to assign the file to. If no option is selected, the file will be available to all user groups.
- Click the orange “Upload” button at the bottom of the screen to upload the file into the DAM.
- You will be taken back to the Main View. You will now see your file alongside any other files that you have in your DAM.