Adding / Editing Chapters
To add a Chapter to a Course, select the appropriate Course, then click the LMS Edit Mode toggle. You may now click the Create Chapter bar to add a Chapter, or click the “pencil” icon in the bar of the Chapter you’d like to edit.
You can now customize your Chapter:
- Type the Chapter Title into the Chapter Title bar.
- Add a Description: Adding a description is optional. The Description can include Rich Text, which allows for bulleted or numbered lists (just click on the appropriate icon above the text bar). You may also include Bold, Italic, Underlined or Linked text in the Description.
- Click Save to save Chapter.
- Click Unpublish to unpublish this Chapter. If you unpublish a Chapter, the Chapter will remain in the system, but it cannot be viewed until you Publish it. To permanently delete a Chapter, you must first Unpublish it, then Remove it.
- Click Cancel to cancel any changes you’ve made.