Creating and Editing Certificates
Provide your users with a customized certificate with the ability to add your own titles, descriptions and logo. Certificates are perfect for awarding CE credits or acknowledging course completion.
To access the Certificate Administration page, click the drop-down menu on the left and select Portal Administration (Fig. 1).
From the Portal Administration page, select the Certificate Administration box (Fig. 2).
ADD A CERTIFICATE
Click the Create Certificate button (Fig. 3) to access the certificate editor.
On the certificate editor page (Fig. 4), enter the following:
- Certificate Name. Choose a name for this certificate. The Certificate name is not visible to user but is visible to portal administrator.
- Logo. Upload your logo to the
- Certificate Title. This is the title for the certificate (i.e. Certificate of Completion) and is visible to the user.
- Certificate Description. This is the description for the certificate (i.e. This certificate acknowledges that...)
- Completion Description. This is the completion for the certificate (i.e. <person> has completed <subject>)
- Agent Name. This is the name of the agent authorizing this certificate.
- Agent Title. This is the title of the agent authorizing this certificate.
Click Save. This certificate can now be assigned to the module on the Module editor page. Learn more about assigning certificates to Modules on the Adding / Editing Modules page.
EDIT A CERTIFICATE
From the Certificate Administration page, click on the certificate you would like to edit. Make your preferred changes and click Save.
DELETE A CERTIFICATE
From the Certificate Administration page, click on the certificate you would like to delete. Click on the Delete button in the lower right corner of the page.