Getting Started with Modules
The Konvert LMS is presented to Users through Modules (Fig. 1). Each module holds an entire learning journey and is a collection of courses grouped together to provide a learning framework. Modules are also how you will assign LMS content to your Users.
- Modules are the highest level of learning. Modules function like a "school" -- each Module is configured as a separate learning experience.
- Courses function like a "class" within a Module. Courses provide LMS authors the first level of learning content organization.
- Chapters within a Course present learning content in small segments -- with focus on specific concepts or ideas.
- Activities & Actions within a Chapter present users with learning materials and quizzes.
- Activities may include:
- Reading materials
- Downloadable content
- Actions may include tests featuring:
- Multiple choice
Learn more about Adding and Editing Modules.
Learn more about Managing Module Assignments.